Haven't signed up for training yet?
Get started now!
Looking for Caregiver jobs? Visit our Career Center!
Senior care companies hire weekly from Caregiverlist - the only Caregiver Career Center customized for the senior care industry.
What you can do at our Career Center:
- Fill out 1 application to apply to all caregiver and CNA jobs near you
- View job descriptions
- Build a resume
- Purchase training
- Learn about background checks
- Get your caregiver rating - and so much more!
Want to advance your career?
Join the Professional Association of Caregivers!
Show you are knowledgeable as a professional caregiver and keep up with the latest caregiver training skills and techniques.
What you will receive when you join:
- Online training course to be a certified caregiver
- Lapel pin for uniform
- Monthly e-mail newsletter
- Webinar invitations for ongoing 1-hour online caregiver training
- Renewal training refreshers
- Participation in industry surveys
Need a Background Check? Get one now!
Background checks are a vital part of the caregiver hiring process.
Each state has its own caregiver background check rules and regulations. State laws can limit how a prospective employer might use the information found on a criminal background check in making a hiring decision. Most states also restrict an employer’s use of criminal records that are sealed, annulled, expunged and/or pardoned by the governor.
To be considered for a caregivier job, you must successfully pass a background check.Use the map at left to review your state’s background check disclosure laws.
Not sure of your state’s training
requirements? Check them out now.